H.F EDWARDS EDUCATION TRUST
Objectives of the Trust.
The H.F Edwards Education Trust was established in 2013 by the Founder Bishop H.F Edwards following a calling and the desire to support and meet the educational needs of students who are registered members of Perfecting Church International.
The Trust is governed by the Board of Trustees and was registered with the Registrar of Deeds in 2014.
OBJECTIVES OF THE TRUST
The objectives of the H.F Edwards Education Trust are the following:
• Education enrichment, academic support, supplementary tuition or outreach programmes for the poor and needy;
• Provision of scholarship, bursaries and awards for study, research and teaching;
• Provision of funds, asserts, services or other resources by way of donation to any PBO or organisations whose objectives are similar to this of this trust.
OBJECTIVES OF THE BURSARY SCHEME AND ACADEMIC AWARDS
The objectives of the Bursary and the Academic Awards are to:
• Provide financial assistance to deserving students to further their education at recognized tertiary institutions;
• Provide an additional platform for students to obtain funding;
• Promote the culture of learning and continuous learning;
• Promote the culture of excellence.
PARTNESHIP WITH BISHOP H.F EDWARDS
We sincerely appreciate the support received from everyone who has contributed to the H.F Edwards Education Trust thus far;
If you would like to donate towards the Trust Fund and contribute in assisting needy children to further their studies, kindly use the banking details below.
Your support will ensure that we have enough reserves to sustain the Trust.
Account Holder: H.F Edwards Education Trust
Bank: Standard Bank
Account: 302 231 153
Branch Code: 005 005
Monthly debit order forms are also available in the church office. For more information regarding the Trust, you can contact the PCI office during office hours on 011 473 6400.
“Each one must give as he decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.”
2 Corinthians 9:7